Friday, September 08, 2006

Jaeger-LeCoultre Valentino Rossi Master Compressor Extreme Chronograph Limited Edition


Fortunately limited to only 246 pieces... Well, so the advice goes, "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything."

Ok, here's the silence






That's enough.

Black pimped PVD pushers, a cheesetastic rotating chequered flag seconds, a cornflake packet freebie #46 sticker on the back and some race circuit names on the dial.

I wish I was making this up - sadly, not. I am on the edge of my seat for what other October announcements there may be - here's hoping for some true classic JLC style.

3 comments:

KronosClub said...

Only 246?!? This Limited Edition fever is really geting out of hand.

46 would have been more than plenty...

Velociphile said...

More like 4 to 6.....

Actually the colours are good together, but with all that nonsense - nah....

Anonymous said...

Everything seems to be available in "limited Edition" these days. I think it's just one way manufacturer's try to jack up the price. I'll go for the regular issue. It does not feel like I'm being ripped off. Great looking watch & serves my functional needs nicely.

(BY the serious watch collector \;-)